Wednesday, July 15, 2020

SUPER! KAIZILLA...



SUPER and Mortekai working hand in hand?!? The Multiverse must be collapsing! Run for your life! Earth-1 is folding in on Earth-2! Dogs and Cats are living TOGETHER! Up is down, down is up! Superman HATES Lois Lane! The words coming out of President Bush's mouth actually make sense! AHHHH!!! Ok I may have exaggerated. It’s not that earth shattering that Mortekai and SUPER would cross streams.

This drawing was sketched out on sticker paper with some ball point pens and a few highlighters. It then got scanned and I used photoshop for some minor tweaks. I think I am going to put it in the upcoming SUPER! mini-comic, which should be out by the middle to end of April. I am also thinking of using this as a Kai design for shirts and stickers, but I have to clean it up a little bit for the printing process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home