Monday, November 03, 2008

Obama Mama

So tomorrow is election day. I put up a post earlier but decided to take it down in favor of a short election day message. And that message is this, Barack Obama's name sounds cooler than John McCain's. Vote for Obama tomorrow if you like the sound of cool names. If not vote for John McCain.

Does McCain's family make these frozen dinners?



That looks like a tasty treat right there. Mm mm slow cookers. What could be more appetizing than a frozen block of meat and vegetables? I tell you nothing sir!

All kidding aside vote if you want to. If you think you can make a difference more power. If you feel strongly about one candidate go for it. Just make sure you do it for the right reasons.

I made a bet with my friend Colin that McCain will get elected. I would prefer Obama myself but I had to take McCain at the time. This bet was made during the late spring or early summer if I remember correctly. My reason for picking McCain? America is a bunch of closet racists. Sorry but that is a fact. Trying to be "politically correct" is fucking racist. Calling people "African Americans" is fucking racist. The "No Child Left Behind" legislation is fucking racist. We bet fifty bucks and I will be glad to lose that money if America can prove me wrong.

I would like nothing more than some change in the White House. I truly hope if he gets elected Obama can provide that change. Think about it, don't you wish our biggest problem was a "scandal" about whether the president was getting blow jobs from a hefty girl in the oval office? That would be great right? Any change will help now but I truly hope Obama can provide a great deal of it for our future.

Come on America do the right thing!

MORTEKAI

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Conrad said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4YKMOOjLhU

Would a McCain/Ellios ticket have fared better than McCain/Palin?

2:19 PM, November 04, 2008  
Blogger Mortekai said...

I am going to have to answer yes. Palin's major problem is she is not made out of pizza.

2:44 PM, November 04, 2008  
Blogger steeen said...

no child left behind shmo child shmeft behind.

5:05 PM, November 04, 2008  
Blogger steeen said...

Speaking of racist....

(2) "meeting the educational needs of low-achieving children in our Nation's highest-poverty schools, limited English proficient children, migratory children, children with disabilities, Indian children, neglected or delinquent children, and young children in need of reading assistance"


An actual segment from the No Child Left Behind Act. Why are Indian children grouped in with disabled and neglected children..?

5:09 PM, November 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home