Monday, October 13, 2008

I Recorded Like Four or Five Dracula Films This Weekend

There was a vampire movie marathon on this past Friday night, which bled into saturday morning. I watched a few before I realized that I could DVR these fangtastic, sorry, films. The Hammer Dracula Films were the big attraction as I had not seen them before. I got the DVR started just as my brother Mikey joined me. We recorded and watched the movies while straining to stay awake. After about a flick and a half my brother and I passed out. Good thing the DVR does not need sleep. I love you DVR.

Anyway Cap's party was Saturday night so I had the first part of the day to spend with my brother and a vampire picture or two. After that I got the lord of awesome Gigam from the Deer Park train station and we went on a trip to pick up supplies and other items, beer, for the nights festivities. After this we had to wait like two hours for my sister to get ready. This was a bit frustrating. Anyway we made it to the party and partying took place.

Long story short Monday rolled around and I had not gotten to watch all of the Dracula films I had recorded. Did I mention that these films are on the DVR at my parents new house? So I guess this means I will have to wait until my next visit home to watch them. I think this will be around Thanksgiving. Son of bitch!

So in honor of the prince of darkness, the son of satan, I give you a print the the head vampire himself Dracula. This print was made a few years ago, print making materials are not easy to get or cheap so shut it. It was printed from a linoleum cut midway through the cutting process. The paper is a newsprint like stock which actually looks great in person. I scanned the print and cleaned it up a bit in photoshop.



Go and watch some vampire movies, now! Make sure to watch the Hammer films if possible they are really great. I honestly do not know if I can explain why I love them other than to say you would have to watch them to really get it. Peter Cushing is the man and Christopher Lee rules.

Taste the blood of Dracula,

MORTEKAI

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Conrad said...

"There was a vampire movie marathon on this past Friday night, which bled into saturday morning."

HOLY PUNS!

Check out Akihira Gono's bizarre blog entries - http://www.cagepotato.com/2008/10/14/wtf-gono/

Crazy Japanese MMA!

5:25 PM, October 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home