Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Hump Day aka I Forgot to Post One Today...

Christine has been sick the past few days. Actually it might even be a full week at this point but I am not sure. Anyway I was with her since she has been sick and a bit of that sickness may have found its way onto me. I woke up really tired today.

After I woke up I had to walk the dog but I needed a shower first. After that I came back inside and just felt wiped. I really should have finished getting orders together but I can mail them out tomorrow. Feeling tired I forgot to post today, sorry.

I decided to put up this piece today. There is no title. This image was done on canvas, from a pad, with paint markers. I adjusted the colors a bit in Photoshop.



I was originally going to use this piece for the cover to SUPER! issue three but changed my mind at the last moment. That being said this will probably end up being the cover for issue four or another project. I have the image edited for the cover already. Anyway hopefully no more strange tiredness tomorrow.

Have a good hump day,

MORTEKAI

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home