Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Happy Day!

Bath Fitter came yesterday, the installers name was Mike, and put in the new tub. To my surprise it took about eleven hours to complete the job. This was because not only did Mike install a new and awesome tub but he also put in new fixtures and new tile! Our bathroom is now the best part of our apartment. From last to first like the Tampa Bay Rays.

I will take pictures of the new tub and post them for viewing tomorrow. I hope the pictures can capture the magnificence of it all. Truly a one hundred and eighty degree turn around. Amazing.

Being happy, so far, today I thought I would put up a happy picture. This image is titled "Dancing" it is from a project called "Shoki." I created this image with ink pens, wish I could remember which, and paint markers on vellum.



Shoki is something I worked on in college and after. The story is based on an old Japanese folk tale. The story will follow the original close diverging here and there. You can use the link Shoki the Demon Slayer. to find out more. This will be a children's book. I hope to have some more work done for it soon.

Happy Day!

MORTEKAI

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Conrad said...

"Our bathroom is now the best part of our apartment. From last to first like the Tampa Bay Rays."

haha

4:11 PM, October 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home