Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sick in bed when I should be packing for a move...

My parents for some reason had the awesome idea to move literally feet from the beach this year. I am out of the house, my sister will be on her way and my brother is off to college. Good idea right? Maybe a few years ago, but it does not make sense for them to do it now. Oh and it will be a bigger house. Awesome.

So that means I have to go through a ton of junk in a few days and label it stay or go. I truly hate moving and wish I had more time to do a proper cleansing or purging of extra "stuff" from my life. I came home this past Friday but Conrad ended up coming to Long Island and it was Gary's birthday so we had a party. Actually it was an 11HHH. That was mint but I was a bit sick already or at least felt a cold coming on and the party made it worse. Going into Astoria and then NYC the next day kinda sealed the deal and I have been sick since Sunday (except when I had to suck it up to go out to a family dinner).

Anyway I am trying to sort some things out here at home and with the SUPER! and Mortekai things that are flying around. Emails and art and what not piling up while trying to learn how to sell items on Ebay and lastly trying to decide what relics from my life I can do without. Because you know even though it is a bigger house I have a feeling this is going to be a large museum like the Frye's house from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

On the train home I made the image below. This is from a picture we took at the Ghibli Museum in Mitaka near the home we stayed at while in Japan. I edited the photo with Adobe Ps magic.



More soon when I feel better and have packed. I HATE MOVING!!

MORTEKAI

Happy B Day Gary!!



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home