Thursday, October 04, 2007

Internet connection is a go...for now...

Ok so we have the internet back for now so I hope it lasts. Sorry about not putting up posts for a while. There has been a ton of things happening here in Smallbany. Life gets in the way sometimes you know. Beside that I have been working on getting things ready for the upcoming show SPX. This is one of the best shows of the year and I cannot wait to go.

I will be splitting a table with Chris Cornwell, whom I met at S.P.A.C.E. this year. His comics are great and you should check them out. Plus he is a really nice guy. Our table is W10 and we will be right next to the Picture Box table. This is both cool and intimidating because they have such great artists and work to exhibit. I am hoping to have the third issue of SUPER!, a limited version of that issue, some shirts, new buttons, possibly a print or two and some cool stuff from Christine.

I guess that is it for now. I will get a post up when we have stuff done so you can see the work we have been doing. It is all coming out great so far. Oh and I tried a few more beers so I have a few reviews to post and maybe some other stuff.

Thanks,
MORTEKAI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home