Sunday, July 29, 2007

work on the lord's day?

Yeah I decided two put A post up today, crazy write? This image does not really have a title. In my brain while I was drawing it I happened to be thinking that he was a detective. Maybe it can be called "detective". Then again we could call it "Pigs in space number THREE" for fun. Makes sense to me so it should be good enough for you.



Anyway I used a pen and ink on a piece of paper to create this image. Fairly simple but effective I think.

Thanks for looking,
MORTEKAI

p.s. I am not really religious so it was not that big of a deal for me to post today. <3

2 Comments:

Blogger treena said...

your funny! i like your drawings, you work really hard. drawings i think ,keep it real and honest, thats what i like about your work. have you made any more zines?

7:59 PM, July 30, 2007  
Blogger Mortekai said...

thanks so much. yeah more often than not honesty is the best policy. unless you are playing poker and are bluffing.

new zines are in the works as well as prints, buttons and new shirts (which may be hand made). i hope it all comes out sooner rather than later. i have the older stuff buttons and shirt on etsy.

thanks!

MORTEKAI

12:31 AM, July 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home