Thursday, July 05, 2007

Oh, Mocca...

So Mocca came and went and it was a lot of fun to be there. I got to see my good friends from Icecreamlandia which was great. Head over to their site for comics that are light years better than mine. Also I got to see some other friends, Sakura Maku, our new best friend Jamie, and the Lovely Ava and Griffen from Love Bound Train among others. I was up on the seventh floor, as mentioned last post, and I thank anyone for making the trip. It was really nice up there but I think we could have had done with a bit more traffic. It also may have helped if I could have been there on Sunday but whateva I had some horses to ride in Wyoming (post about that coming soon).

Ok I have a few pictures from the show. Here they are. Please enjoy them very much!











MORTEKAI

1 Comments:

Blogger treena said...

hello mortekai, i make book art and stuff and i have collected some of your super comics, for my new library. i like your drawings and your bloggy !!

12:19 PM, July 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home