Friday, February 02, 2007

Thursday conquers (but they did play crap from that new album which sounded like hell)

Thursday rocked hard last nite. The new songs sucked ass but the band tired to rock them as hard as they could. At least the effort was there rite? Anyway a show nite with Thursday being that awesome has not been experienced since 2004. I am sick or I would write more about said awesomeness. It is lazy time.

Which leads me to today's images. Sick + still working on yesterday's image = these three here. I hope you like them and I am sorry that they are not totally new. Monday some newness?





I am coming to rule you,
MORTEKAI

TWNBATTICLWOY

2 Comments:

Blogger Conrad said...

They only played two new songs (not counting the one that killed the encore) and one was the only one we like, so it wasn't that bad.

But I was right up in front flipping them off during the other one.

11:27 AM, February 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So i can see you have used yet another wonderful gift that yours truly has gotten you! Well, it does look cool with 3-d glasses!

It's just a shame that I have yet to use any gifts in return.....

but thats okay, thursday bloody thursday

8:46 PM, February 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home