Thursday, February 08, 2007

One for Radical...

I drew this for my homey Conrad after watching Coffee and Cigarettes with him. The movie is very interesting and I would recommend checking it out to anyone. Jim Jarmusch directed it and I happened to see a picture of him for the first time after watching the film. The guy looks like a crazy mutant. This is still a sketch but I am going to make it into a painting or possibly something else. Hopefully it will show the full mutantyness when it is done.



For his royal radness,
MORTEKAI

1 Comments:

Blogger Conrad said...

That's awesome. You gotta love the naturally shockingly pure white punk rock haircut. And the pose in your picture reminds me of a raptor tilting it's head to the side like dogs tend to do, as if he's saying, "Hm... should I bite your head off now? Hm." Excellent.

Serious delirium!

6:52 PM, February 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home