Monday, February 26, 2007

Home from the cruise and still a little sea sick if that is possible

There are pictures of the seven day awesome fest but rite now I do not have them. I am going to try and get them soon. For now here are a few pictures from my trip to japan. Kinda the same but really not at all.

This picture is of an onigiri shop rite outside of the Tsukiji market. Onigiri are rice balls with a filing of some type I had umeboshi which was good but a little wierd. Click here for more information about Onigiri.



These pictures are from the Tsukiji fish market. Here is a wikipedia link for the market. The first picture is of some tuna that is being auctioned off. The second picture is of one of the fish sellers. There were rows and rows of shops like this. Next is a picture of a shop that sold little brite red shrimps. After purchasing the tuna the fish would be taken and cut up using a huge chainsaw. The third picture shows a worker in the middle of sawing. Finally rite outside of Tsukiji there are a ton of fresh sushi places. I went to one at 5:30 am and had a breakfast of sushi, miso soup, tamago and green tea. This was the best sushi I have ever had in my life. This place was also highly recommend by the local people.







So that is it for now. More exciting and crazy stories to come plus I am working on the new issue of SUPER! as well as some other new Mortekai stuff. Hopefully no more sea sick tomorrow.

See you then,
MORTEKAI

YMMSL

<3

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home