Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tobias, you blowhard!



If you have never seen Arrested Development than you probably think Jason Bateman's career pinnacle was starring in Teen Wolf Too. For those of you that have seen AD you know that Tobias is Queen Mary and perhaps the funniest character on the show. So I decided to highlight one of my favorite Tobias moments in today's second post.

I was going to post some clips from Google video but I got screwed because they bought Youtube and switched their video over. I say FUCK THAT. Oh the reason I cannot use Youtube is that my employer happened to block the site because they are a bunch of jerks. Anyway you get the drawing and a few links that lead you to Tobias fun. If you really need video that badly I am sure you are all competent enough to seek out some clips on your own. If not than go buy the all three seasons on dvd. Actually you should go buy the dvds anyway because this show only gets better with each viewing.

So I did this drawing directly using Motherbox's advanced technology. Basically in this scene Tobias says I am afraid I just Blue myself and your insides hurt because you laugh so hard. Click that link to hear what I would like you to see. This link goes to a transcript of the episode. Reading the line in context makes it even funnier. I am also pretty sure that the site has video also. And finally here is some info about Tobias. He is the world's first analrapist. What?

There has got to be a better way to say that,
MORTEKAI

-waiting for pita chips with a side of liverwurstyness-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you draw that in Microsoft Paint? Why does it have a strange pixelated look? Anyway, it's pretty funny, even though I don't particularly think AD is (well the one episode I saw, anyway).

4:03 PM, January 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tomorrow tomorrow!

10:52 PM, January 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home