Tuesday, January 16, 2007

SUPER! blogarama!

So today I got this email from Rick Bradford of Poopsheet Shop and Foundation fame. He dropped me a line to let me know he gave SUPER! a plug on his site which also links to his live journal, myspace and a few other places. First off I should say that the Poopsheet Foundation and shop are great. Rick has some fantastic old zines and minis available go check it out at Poopsheet. As for the link to the SUPER! plug you can click right about HERE. it is short but sweet. Kinda like Keith Terra.

Here is a picture for today, I hope you like it.



Im feelin kinda pita chippy,
MORTEKAI

3 Comments:

Blogger qibao233 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:05 PM, January 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im feelin kinda pita chippy as well!

- u know who

5:31 PM, January 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pita chips are for fairies. Eat some box.

8:20 PM, January 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home