Monday, January 29, 2007

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays

Peter Gibbons: Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday, and you're not feelin' real well, does anyone ever say to you, 'Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays'?
Lawrence: No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.



Peter Gibbons: So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.
Dr. Swanson: What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?
Peter Gibbons: Yeah.
Dr. Swanson: Wow, that's messed up.

I HATE it here,
MORTEKAI

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you hate it you know what to doooo!!!! wink wink

-higginbotham

10:04 PM, January 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home