Monday, December 18, 2006

the twenty-seventh, symbols and such...

Here is another new design that I am working on. These are the colors I started out with when I began. I do think both the logo and the background could work in a large variety of colors.

The main idea here is simplicity. I combined the Mortekai circle logo with another logo I had come up with. I think they look nice and balanced together. I just toyed around with different placements, and positions until I arrived at this. The image below looks about right to me.

This design will be on shirts, buttons, and probably bags and other apparel. The first image is the design itself while the second image gives an idea of possible placement on a shirt. Let me know what you think about it.





MORTEKAI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home