Monday, October 02, 2006

Little Superstar...

Ok, I was going to post some stuff about how I like living on Long Island but most of the people living here are a bunch of dousche bags. Then something happened to me, I saw the BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. Thats right this video is the best thing you are ever going to see. Most of you out there that surf the internet non-stop have probably seen this so if you have sorry. For those of you who have not this is some crazy Kollywood action. I really do not know what else to say about it, I think the video can speak for itself. Watch this and laugh until your insides melt.




Little Superstar is my God,
Mortekai

P.S. don't forget to check out the other guys grooving in the background :^)

1 Comments:

Blogger Conrad said...

http://itshappyfriday.blogspot.com/2007/04/wengweng-clockin-more-thongs-than-sisqo.html

4:18 PM, April 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home