Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ok, maybe by Friday...

Well I still want to hold off on posting about the Lucero show. I still do not have the pictures I want for the post. I really could write about the show, and the cruise, and Stinkeye leaving with a bachelorette party but I don't want to cheat you. I know, I know, I am a huge dummy. I promise to put up a post about the show by Friday. I'm sorry. If you really want to know the basic one line equation of how the show went I can give it to you. It goes like this, Lucero + boat cruise + good friends = sick times. That be the bare bones right there. The real full on equation has like things getting divided by pi and cubed and all kinds of other crazy math type stuff. It also involves people ending up with sleeveless shirts. F-U-N.

So thats it for today. No post.

Bye,
MORTEKAI























You're still here?





















It's over


















go home

















go


















You are persistent. I like that. Way to go tiger. Since you are so super Airwolf I guess I could post a drawing for you. I just hope you like it :^)



3 Comments:

Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

I dont like it, my stuff is still at least 14-37 times better on any given day.

1:55 AM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger Conrad said...

Senor Cheeseburger's stuff is like Mortekai for people with downs syndrome.

10:44 AM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger Mortekai said...

That may be true, if we lived in the Negative Zone. Anyway thanks for looking. Maybe see a dentist or put up a real picture of yourself.

1:35 PM, August 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home