Thursday, July 20, 2006

SUPER! jumping to escape velocity...



A quick sketch of a guy jumping into the sky. I think he looks like Beavis. That was not my intention when I started the drawing. I actually did this one mostly with one continuos line I think. Then I just threw in some color and goofed around with the star brush :) Well that is all for now. The new issue is still getting edited and some other stuff is in the works. New pic tomorrow!

See YOU!
MORTEKAI

P.S. here is a picture of Beavis

4 Comments:

Blogger Conrad said...

Wow, the first thing I thought was, "That kinda looks like Beavis."

4:15 PM, July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:33 PM, August 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:44 AM, August 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:57 PM, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home