Friday, July 21, 2006

SUPER! bat signal...



Man I am dead tired today. I have to get myself on a regular sleep schedule. That and I have to draw some more better pictures. This is a picture of the Batman. I wish it looked more like the Michael Keaton version. He looks way tough in that rubber body armor suit. At least he did when I was in second grade. He kinda looks a little stiff now. He can't really move his head without moving his whole upper body. Imagine trying to fight crime like that...not cool. I thought he looked pretty good in the film though. Here is a picture of the Keaton-Batman:



That is a good poker face. If you were playing cards with Batman and he gave you that face you better fold. If not you would risk losing all of your hard earned cash or you may catch a batarang to the grill. Either option is not particularly appealing.

Know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em!
MORTEKAI

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:32 PM, August 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:49 AM, August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home