Tuesday, July 25, 2006

the seventeenth, trying out for a band...

Printing this shirt could be a real pain. The location of the print and the fact that it goes off and around the side make this a difficult job. That and the shirt has several colors. I really like this design though. So I thought I would let you all see it now. If you like it let me know and I will work hard to make it happen.

I think the original of this one was done with one line and then recolored, if anyone was interested. I like to do that sometimes. I feel keeping the line going keeps me both in and out of the drawing. Things just go from your mind to the paper, there is almost no middle. Only begining and the magical end.



She's got six strings,
MORTEKAI

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:44 AM, August 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home