Thursday, July 27, 2006

the eighteenth, kai origins...

So I was thinking about what I wanted to post today and I was kind of stuck on what to put up. As I have said I am working on the second issue of SUPER! and I am also working on Mortekai t-shirts as well as a few other things for the Kai. I also have done a bunch of art that is not attached to Mortekai or SUPER! at the moment. So as all of this stuff is swirling around I took a minute to think to myself. It went something like this.

"Hey Self? What would you think about a post that had few of the original Mortekai Stickers?"

"That may not be a bad idea. Kinda to show where we came from and where we are going right?"

"Well not really. I kinda ran out of ideas for today and have to make up some bullshit story to cover my ass and this is what I came up with."

"Oh...ok...in that case I say go for it!"

"Alright I will thanks Self."

"Your welcome."

Ok so here they are:
This image is called Darkness.

This image is called Goblin. This is the first version.

This image is the other color option of the Goblin.


So there is some history in our face. Ok so see you tomorrow suckas.

O.G.
MORTEKAI

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:25 AM, August 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:06 AM, August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home