Thursday, May 25, 2006

SUPER! My Emo Battle Armor is Unbreakable...



This idea has been floating around for a while. I guess it started after my friends and I had been going to a bunch of shows over the past few years. I began to notice that everyone was striving to be so different for the "normal" crowd. The result of that though was all of the kids in the "scene" ended up being cookie cutters of each other, their individuality lost in the strive to be individual. Fashion and style replaced what should always have been first the music and accepting any fans of the bands you wanted to support. There are a whole other bunch of points that I want to hit but that should give you the gist. The black hair dye, the sarcastic haircuts, the armor of black and denim, studded belts and tattoos, "My Emo Battle Armor is Unbreakable."

cross out the eyes,
MORTEKAI

1 Comments:

Blogger Conrad said...

Brilliant

12:13 PM, May 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home