Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Picture Pages...

Much work to be done today, I hates! But due to the amount of work I have to do you get to see some pictures from the Mortekai Archives. This is truly your lucky day. It would have been my lucky day too, the NY Rangers went from first place in the NHL's Atlantic Division to third place last night. I woke up SUPER happy today. Then the a huge pile of work crushed my happiness into a lump of coal. So I guess it was more of a lucky night and an unlucky morning. Whatever, my applejacks tasted extra sweet knowing the Rangers will be bounced by the Devils in the first round. I think I hate the Rangers more than getting kicked in my manhood. I mean that is real hate right there. Let me see you hate something that much. Anyway here are the pictures with a little blah, blah, blah, to give you an idea of what each one is all about. Now back to work and thinking about next NHL hockey season. LET'S GO ISLANDERS! (clap to the syllables, clap damn you!) LET'S GO ISLANDERS!


This is from 2002 in Syracuse NY after the Hellfest. After rocking, skating, and partying for three days we took this haggard picture outside of the local Denny's. I am wearing the original Mortekai shirt in this one. Cap is wearing a BOSTON RED SOX HAT. He is a big Yankees fan now and this is his greatest shame. Oh we also saw Rake Yohn, Raab, and a bunch of the other CKY buys in this Denny's.


Ahh the Wet and Wild Beer Pong Bonanza, this was a good one. We decided to have a BP tournament at Cap's house and did not check the weather plan. Actually most times we have a party at Cap's we don't check the weather and end up putting up a tarp. This time however we got a lot of rain, and the tarp was not put up that well. Water kept pocketing and everyone kept splashing each other. Good times.


This was after the final round. We made it to the finals but lost to Shoe and Fox. Me and Cap didn't really care though, I wonder why (don't tell my mom but it was because of all the beer we drank). Superman shirt is a must for Airwolf times.


Mortekai Chicago trip 2006. Me Cap Stinkeye and Fancypants all got a limo ride from the airport. We're ballers. Really it was Cap's cousin's limo but we still felt like ballers. Look how happy Stinkeye is, his first limo ride and his first plane ride all in one day. I am wearing the prototype for the Kai Skull shirt. A ton of skating and fun partying went down in Chicago. We visited our friend Javier who has been in Chi town for the last two years, it was good to see him. He works at Affiliate Skateboards now, a cool local skate company. Thanks for the fun Jav.


A crappy picture from my camera phone in the aforementioned limo. Style for miles.

Have a great day.
MORTEKAI

1 Comments:

Blogger mortekai03 said...

hah, these pictures fuckin rule, and yes, wearing that hat is my greatest shame. damn stink eye and his free stupid hats, jerk.

12:23 PM, April 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home