Monday, March 27, 2006

SUPER! Chunk and Hulk ruled...



Having hamsters was a weird thing for me. When I was a kid I never wanted a hamster, I still ended up owning a few anyway, because I would always fear being chomped. Hamsters are wicked good at biting. But when I ended up owning my hamsters I really thought they were awesome to have around. I think it may be because I lucked out. The two I had, Chunk and Hulk, were really mellow at times so you could hold them or let them walk around without worrying about them disappearing. They also got along real well and were psyched to live in the same cage. I thought it was good that both of my buddies were buddies. Well hamsters do not live that long and that is were this image comes in. If you can't read what it says, fault my elementary school for never being able to teach me cursive.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vannaluck Is Here said...

hamsters are the stepping stone to fatherhood. you failed miserably.

11:56 AM, March 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they were great pals with great parents. this has always been a favorite of mine and i am sort of honored to see it on here, although i know it is in no regards to me.

10:23 AM, April 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your post time was 1:08
:)

10:28 AM, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home