Friday, March 24, 2006

the second, under pressure...

David Bowie is great. I know he may sometimes be singled out as recycling what is going on at the time but I don't really care.

To that I say a big WHATEVER. He has kicked ass on many occasions and I likes the Bowie. This design came about as a kind of indirect tribute to the man. I had been listening to Ziggy Stardust a lot when I was drawing and writing and this image snaked its way out of my hand. It really became an unconscious effort. Its not that it is supposed to be him, but to me it has that feel. The original image was going to be a portrait for this idea I have been working on called, "My EMO Battle Armor is Unbreakable" then I got possessed and this is what came out. This will be on shirts both men's and women's and hopefully bags.



Glam it up,
MORTEKAI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home